This spacious 3 bedroom unit across the road from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre has all the privacy, peace and comfort of home in a Central location.
Please NOTE this building is also known as 15 Finney Road but this unit is located on Station Road – letting agent will await your arrival at the gate on the Station Road side of the complex.
• Secure building
• Space for two cars!
• Locked garage area with two parking bays
• Modern appliances including dishwasher & marble benchtops
• Escape to main bedroom with private balcony, walk in wardrobe and ensuite – all upstairs!
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining area opening onto balcony
• Carpeted bedroom and living areas
• Full length balcony access from lounge and lower level back bedroom
• Two bedrooms downstairs with main bedroom upstairs
• Built-ins in both downstairs bedrooms
• Walk-in-wardrobe in main bedroom
• Security Screens throughout
• Internal laundry
• Ideal family unit
• Pool in complex
• Water usage included in rent – no water bills!
Across the road from Indooroopilly Shopping Village & buses, walk to train!
Book to inspect today!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|