This Spacious two storey dual living home offers both privacy and space. Set in one of the quietest locations in Kenmore overlooking Fortrose Park, your multi-living home is ideal for those wanting to be somewhere peaceful but also close to the local amenities. This home is perfect for a family with teenagers or elderly parents who want their own living space and privacy.
- 3 bedrooms and a study
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Open planned kitchen, dining and living areas
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate lounge and sunroom off through dining area
- Front veranda and back covered entertainer’s deck which also leads to a smaller private deck off the sunroom.
- 1 fully self contained studio, with its own bathroom and full kitchen and laundry. The second bedroom which has its own toilet and shower. It can also be used a pool room/entertaining room, if for some reason you don’t need a fifth bedroom
- Large covered deck and outdoor entertaining area beside the pool
- Double lock up garage with large storage space and racks.
- Internal laundry in garage
This large home also comes with an inground swimming pool, a water tank and security screens on all windows.
The property is also NBN ready in the street.
Other items included are as follows;
Fridges X 2
Washing Machines X 2
BBQ on the deck with gas bottle
1 × 6 seater outdoor setting on the upper deck
1 × 8 seater outdoor setting in the lower entertainment area
Large pool umbrella and 4 pool chairs.
Pets on application
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|