This well appointed family home with air-conditioning is located in the popular suburb of Chapel Hill close to Mt Coot-tha Reserve, public transport and local shops and schools.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning, double built-in robes and dressing table.
• 2 additional well appointed bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Large tiled living and lounge area with air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
• Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and plenty of bench and storage space.
• Separate dining area with ceiling fan.
• Undercover, paved patio area.
• Main bath room with both shower and bath.
• Separate toilet.
• Internal laundry.
• Fully fenced easy care yard.
• Pet friendly on application.
• Close to Mt Coot-tha Reserve walking trails, bike tracks and local shops.
• Short drive or bus ride to the University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza and only 7km from the CBD.
• Located in the catchments of Indooroopilly State Primary and Indooroopilly State High School.
• An earlier availability date may be possible. Please contact our office to discuss.
• Property address also known as 2 Matingara Street, Chapel Hill
• The current tenants are breaking lease. The rent has been reduced to $450pw. The rent will be $470pw as of 28th April 2020.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine and Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$605 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|