‘The Regis’ is located in a convenient, sought after area on a tree lined laneway, just a short stroll to Toowong Village, the train station & the river where you can enjoy a pleasant walk, run or ride along the bicentennial bikeway or jump on the ferry at the Regatta Citycat stop for easy access to UQ or the CBD.
This secure, air conditioned, ground floor apartment is very generous in size & is the largest one bedroom apartment in the building! It has a light & open feel about it that flows onto the huge, private courtyard. It delivers on tranquility & seclusion with plenty of room to entertain friends & family while enjoying the leafy surrounds.
An extended bedroom provides ample space for a home office or even a nursery. The bedroom & living area has direct access to an enclosed courtyard with convenient private access through your courtyard. The large kitchen has plenty of bench & cupboard space & includes a dishwasher and the generous bathroom has an internal laundry.
• Huge entertainer’s courtyard
• Air conditioned, carpeted bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe & ceiling fan
• Tiled living with ceiling fans
• Timber plantation shutters in bedroom & living
• Secure lock-up single garage
• Covered courtyard for year round entertaining
• Security screens & doors throughout
• Easy access to the swimming pool, spa & sauna & entertaining area
• Complex features visitor’s parking
Brisbane City Council Rates: $315.17/qtr
Body Corp Fees: $1,913.45/qtr
No. of units in complex: 28
Year Built: 1996
Please note: the photos being used are old, ceiling fans have been installed in the property since these were taken. Thanks.
Inspections by appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|