Car access via corner of Burt & Dowling Street
Owned by the current owners for the last 37 years is this fantastic investment opportunity in the heart of Auchenflower.
With last years’ rental returns just shy of $90,000 gross, this property has never disappointed its owners.
A history of low vacancy and long-term tenants is due to this ideal location, being a 4 minute walk from Auchenflower train station, a 4 minute walk to the closest city-bound bus stop, 5 minutes to The Wesley Hospital and only a 10 minute walk to the Regatta CityCat.
- Zoning: LMR2. With traditional building character overlay
- Built prior to 1946
- Elevated & breezy position
- Acoustic- sound reducing glass installed on the Milton Rd side windows (double glazing)
- Bike and pedestrian access to Coronation Drive riverside bikeway
- Each self-contained flat has own kitchen, bathroom & is partly furnished
- Own internal laundry in each flat, (except flat 2 & 3 share a secure laundry)
- Individually metered gas & electricity
- 2 entries/exits to each flat
- Low maintenance gardens
- 3 flats have updated kitchens with 2pak cupboards & granite benchtops
- Car spaces not allocated but room for more than 5 cars
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|