This contemporary townhouse offers an open plan design and quality finishing’s. Located in the sought after suburb of Sherwood, in a quiet leafy street, close to shops, cafes, transport and local schools.
The outdoor living is what separates this townhouse from the rest, making entertaining easy with the large timber deck.
Other features include;
- One bedroom + PLUS STUDY
- Air-conditioned lounge area
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher and stainless steel fridge
- Spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robes located on top level
- Second bedroom downstairs can be used as a study
- Security screens throughout
- Secure remote control garage
- Well looked after complex
- Minutes walk to public transport
- Washing Machine and Fridge included
- Sorry, no pets
- Call to book an inspection TODAY!!!!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|