This spacious top floor apartment is close to transport, cafes & restaurants and just a short walk to The Gabba! The large balcony is perfect for BBQs or enjoying the city views. You’ll love the convenience especially with the Cross River Rail coming however you’re close enough to the CBD to walk in on cooler days!
Property features include:
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, balcony access and built-in-robe.
- Well appointed second bedroom with built-in-wardrobe.
- Tidy main bathroom with internal laundry.
- Separate toilet.
- Open plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light and air conditioning.
- Kitchen with electric appliances and plenty of storage space.
- Spacious balcony with city views.
- Large lock up garage with additional storage space.
- Walking distance to transport, restaurants and The Gabba.
- Within close proximity to The Brisbane CBD
5 min walk to East Brisbane State School
Under 2km to Southbank Parklands
2.5km to QUT Gardens Point
850m to the Woolloongabba Busway
800m to the proposed Woolloongabba Cross River Rail
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|