Put this apartment at the top of your list! If you’re looking for a new place to call home or a beachside holiday investment with outstanding returns, you simply can’t go past this apartment!
This expansive, 148sqm apartment is perfectly positioned overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the heart of the Gold Coast. Located on the 18th floor in Crowne Plaza, this dual key, open plan apartment enjoys a desirable north and east facing aspect. Floor to ceiling glass windows encapsulate breathtaking ocean views from the bedroom, living and dining areas. Both apartments have large ocean facing balconies; one apartment providing an additional large north facing balcony from the bedroom. These apartments are being sold completely furnished and with secure car space.
Showcasing generously sized bedrooms, both with ensuites and one with a well-appointed kitchen. These apartments are bathed in morning sunlight and provide you with some of the best city and ocean views you will find anywhere on the Gold Coast.
Ideal permanent residence, luxury holiday home or continue to utilise the strong on-site holiday rentals as a great performing investment, this dual key apartment can be rented as one 2 bedroom apartment, or two 1 bedroom apartments. Financials available upon request.
This 5 star building offers resort style facilities within five minutes of the finest restaurants, cafes, entertainment and shopping on the Gold Coast.
- 2 Large bedrooms
- Modern galley style kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms with marble tiling, both bathrooms are equipped with spa baths
- 2 Large balconies facing the beach and ocean
- North facing balcony with views to Surfers Paradise, the beach and Gold Coast Hinterland
- 2 Car space
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Full use of all amenities and facilities
- 2 Swimming pools with hot spas and sun decks
- First class on-site restaurants including Four Winds 360 Revolving Restaurant; and ‘Sifu’ – one of the best contemporary Chinese restaurants on the Gold Coast
- Conveniently located on a Gold Coast Light Rail stop
- A short walk to Surfers Paradise beaches
- Tennis court
- Gaming lounge
- Wine and Tapas bar
- Bottle shop and sports bar
Arrange your inspection today call Renate – 0418992251
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1151|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|