If you have been looking for the perfectly positioned beachside apartment with spectacular views, look no further!
This superb open plan apartment occupies the north eastern front of the 9th floor with immediate panoramic views of the beach, ocean, city lights and stunning coastline.
Occupying 123m2 in the well located Pacific Regis building on The Esplanade in beautiful Burleigh Heads, you’ll enjoy views from every room of this fully furnished, 2 bed, 2 bath, separate laundry apartment.
Complementing the natural light filled open floor plan, you’ll be able to enjoy the north east vistas which sweep from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Headland, all to be enjoyed year-round on your 2 private balconies. The large renovated kitchen comes complete with well-appointed appliances and ample cupboard space, with both bedrooms generously sized, complete with built-in-robes. Both bathrooms have been renovated throughout.
You’re in the heart of Burleigh Heads with picture perfect beaches, boutique shopping, wine & tapas bars and some of the Gold Coast’s finest restaurants all at your fingertips. The Burleigh Heads Surf Club and miles of beachside parklands are at your doorstep and there to be enjoyed.
Amenities of Pacific Regis include: Outdoor and indoor pool, spas, gymnasium, lush lawn area, under-cover BBQ and entertainment areas and 2 tennis courts.
• 2 bed, 2 bath spacious apartment on the 9th floor of Pacific Regis
• 1 Car space + Additional storage
• Fully furnished
• Air conditioned living / dining area
• Light-filled spacious floor plan, which flows out to balcony for extra entertaining area
• Sweeping panoramic ocean views from every room
• 2 large balconies
• Generous sized modern kitchen with well-appointed appliances and ample storage space
• Open plan living and dining set against the backdrop of superb ocean views
• Both bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Separate dedicated laundry room
• Access to Pacific Regis amenities including 2 x pools, spa, gym, BBQ area, 2 x tennis courts
• Located in the heart of Burleigh Heads
• Opposite beach, and easy access to public transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||249|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|