Nestled in a peaceful street, this stunning family home is a story of space, an abundance of natural light and attention to details. Built in 2004, this large and spacious residence is located on one of the largest blocks in the street with plenty of flat usable land. Add in a pool or enjoy side access to store your boat, caravan, camper and more.
If you have been looking for a great first home buyer opportunity, an excellent investment property or simply a lovely family home, this property is definitely a must see!
Positioned within a family friendly residential location, this stunning residence is in close proximity to key amenities including major shopping hubs, public transport, the Coomera Train Station, the M1 highway to Brisbane, the new Westfield Coomera Shopping Centre (with a grand plan to become one of the largest Westfields in Australia) and coveted schooling options such as St Stephens College, the Anglican College, Assisi Catholic College and the Upper Coomera State College. A new Costco is now under construction in Coomera as well as a new Health Precinct. Also, approved and coming soon will be a new Public Hospital.
The new “M2” highway has been approved by both the QLD and National Government with Stage 1 already under construction. This state-of-the-art Highway will connect Coomera to the Nerang-Broadbeach Road which will give residents a quick alternate route to the Gold Coasts beachside suburbs.
Property features include:
• Large family/dining room with Air Con
• Main bedroom with Air Con, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
• Solar panels to keep the electricity prices down
• 3 further bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Large 2 Way Kitchen + Load of Storage
• Separate living/TV room
• Entertainer Sized Alfresco Court Yard
• Good size flat back yard which is fully fenced
• Security screens throughout
• 2 Bathrooms + Separate Toilet and Laundry
• Double remote control garage with internal access
• Garden shed
• Low Maintenance Lawn & Yard – Perfect for large Pets
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||449|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||51 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|