This apartment goes to the top of your list! Must be SOLD! DO NOT MISS OUT!
Situated in the iconic waterfront building “Porto Bellago” in the exclusive Emerald Lakes Estate and comes fully rented with a great tenant already in place! Expansive east facing water views, boutique shops, cafes and restaurants are just the beginning of what awaits.
This spacious 113m2, open plan apartment is perfectly located on the second floor to capture cool breezes and take in the morning sunrise. The apartment also features a generous sized floor plan, smartly designed for easy living.
The large gourmet kitchen is complemented with beautiful stone benchtops, natural gas cooktop, ample storage and cupboard space. The living area also extends out onto your own private balcony for an additional entertaining area.
The two generously sized bathrooms compliment the two bedrooms, along with a separate laundry with added storage space.
More reasons you’ll adore living here:
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, large bath, walk-in robe and balcony access
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and modern Blanco appliances
- Private east facing balcony
- Secure undercover car park
- Low Body Corp
- BBQ facilities
- East facing wide water views
- Walking distance to Emmanuel College
- 5 minutes to M1 and Train Station
- 10 minutes drive to Broadbeach
- 10 minutes drive to Robina Town Centre
- 25 minutes drive to Coolangatta Domestic and International Airport
- 45 minutes drive to Brisbane Domestic and International Airport
This beautiful open plan property is just a stone’s throw from the M1, Train Station, Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. Surrounded by manicured gardens, cafes and restaurants, this spacious east facing waterfront apartment offers seclusion and privacy with close proximity everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
Keen sellers are waiting for offers! Call to arrange your inspection today!
0481 350 888
0450 886 798
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|