This stunning beachside apartment occupies the north eastern front of the 12th floor with immediate panoramic views of the beach, ocean, city lights and stunning coastline.
Located in the Pacific Regis building in beautiful Burleigh Heads, you’ll enjoy views from every room of this 2 bed, 2 bath, separate laundry apartment. Boasting a light filled, spacious (123sqm) floor plan, you’ll be able to soak up the north east Pacific Ocean vistas which sweep around from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Headland, all to be enjoyed on your 2 private balconies. The large kitchen comes complete with well-appointed appliances and ample cupboard space, with both bedrooms generously sized, complete with built-in-robes.
You’re in the heart of Burleigh Heads with picture perfect beaches, boutique shopping, wine & tapas bars and some of the Gold Coast’s finest restaurants all at your fingertips. The Burleigh Heads Surf Club and miles of beachside parklands are at your doorstep and there to be enjoyed.
Residents will enjoy all the amenities of Pacific Regis, including an outdoor and indoor pool, spas, gymnasium, lush lawn area, under-cover BBQ entertainment areas and tennis court.
Act now to arrange your inspection today and start enjoying this piece of paradise.
• 2 bed, 2 bath spacious apartment on the 12th floor of Pacific Regis
• 1 Car space
• Light-filled spacious floor plan, which flows out to balcony for extra entertaining area
• Sweeping panoramic ocean views from every room
• 2 large balconies
• Generous sized kitchen with well-appointed appliances and ample storage space
• Open plan living and dining set against the backdrop of superb ocean views
• Both bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Separate dedicated laundry room
• Access to Pacific Regis amenities including 2 x pools, spa, gym, BBQ area, tennis court
• Located in the heart of Burleigh Heads
• Walk to beach, surrounding parklands, and easy access to public transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
Burleigh Heads State School
|Lower Gold Coast Highway Burleigh Heads QLD 4220||Primary||Government||0.17 km|
Caningeraba State School
|Whistler Drive Burleigh Waters QLD 4220||Primary||Government||1.97 km|
Marymount Primary School
Miami State High School
|2171 Gold Coast Highway Miami QLD 4220||Secondary||Government||2.78 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.