Dual Living Potential and Beautiful Golf Course Views
You will fall in love from the first steps with the openness and light in the house, where the sun lives all the day in winter and shines happily playing warm glares on the lush timber flooring. All in the best privacy tradition of a quiet street within the great neighbourhood and with the prestigious Arundel Hills Golf Course almost on the back of your land, watching kangaroos hopping along the fairways as the sun rises beyond the course to the east.
Enjoy multiple living spaces with formal and informal living options and balconies/verandas the front and back of the home. A spacious and well-appointed gourmet kitchen with stone tops and near new stainless-steel appliances. There have been recent upgrades internally & externally, with modern, designer oak floors throughout, plantation shutters, crime safe doors and a new hardwood deck and veranda. 3 bedrooms with a huge master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes.
Downstairs consists of a large 4th bedroom or guests’ room, an additional living or rumpus room, a separate bathroom and a decent sized laundry. There is an easy option to include a kitchenette in the living area to create a perfect dual living environment.
The sparkling and private in-ground pool with a new gazebo and a poolside deck, making it the perfect space to relax, unwind and watch the kids play. Boasting great storage options throughout, there is a huge amount of space underneath the house which is waterproof and secure, being ideal for the handyman’s workshop or storage for the active family. This home is a great example of a master-built home that has been loved and maintained, presenting in immaculate condition with modern and current aesthetics. This property will suit the most discerning of buyers.
- Spacious floorplan of approx. 420 sqm or 45 squares inc covered external areas
- Coveted Arundel Hills Country Club location
- Generous 865 sqm elevated block
- Spacious two-level home multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
- Ideal for dual living opportunities with bedroom/bathroom downstairs and scope for a kitchenette
- Huge main bedroom overlooks the 14th tee of the course
- New designer oak floors upstairs/downstairs
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool
- New poolside cabana and decking area
- New merbau hardwood decking upstairs
- New plantation shutters on most windows
- New LED lighting
- Crimsafe security screens fitted to all sliding doors
- Amazing storage options throughout the home
- New ducted air con upstairs + two split systems
- 6.5 Kw ultra-efficient solar system
- New high range Sanden solar heat pump water heater
- New high range Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Blinds and awnings to increase efficiency and amenity of house, front porch and deck
- New pool chlorinator and new pool pump
- Robin Hood ironing cabinet
- 2 car garage and availability for extra car spaces outside
Positioned in sought after Arundel Hills Country Club Estate.
Only minutes to Arundel Hills Golf Club, AB Paterson Private College, Arundel State School, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Harbour Town Shopping & Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. Easy access to Gold Coast Light Rail, Helensvale Train Station, M1 & local amenities. Approximately 10-15 minutes’ drive to Southport CBD & Broadwater.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Join Real Estate Savvy Group on Facebook https:/ÃÆ’ÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¹/ÃÆ’ÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¹www.facebook.com/ÃÆ’ÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¹groups/ÃÆ’ÃÂ¢Ã
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|