If you’re looking for a beautifully presented, waterfront canal home, then this is for you!
This stunning, open-plan, fully rendered double story family home with tiled roof, sits on a generous land area of 807m2 with substantial north facing water frontage and great street appeal. The dwelling comprises of 4 large bedrooms, one on ground level which is perfect for guests or home office. The parents retreat includes a study/reading area and flows onto the north facing balcony which spans the entire width of the home, and offers stunning skyline views. Three renovated, and well-appointed bathrooms compliment the bedrooms.
The family hub circulates from the open plan, custom designed kitchen with gas appliance and convenient servery to the entertaining deck. The formal dining and lounge areas all opening onto the sandstone northern covered deck and waterfront infinity pool.
This property also includes a 4 metre wide side access to the waterfront and concrete boat launching ramp. This hard standing area also lends itself well to caravan or RV storage when not in use.
This lovely home also enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the prestige enclave of Broadbeach Waters, just a short stroll to beautiful beaches, boutique shopping, The Star Casino, Pacific Fair, restaurants and schools.
- North facing waterfront home with wide water frontage
- Large level site, sloping slightly to waters edge
- Double garage and workshop area with apron parking
- Resort style infinity edge salt water pool with spa seat
- Solar hot water system
- Large undercover outdoor entertainers deck
- Full width first floor covered north facing veranda
- Bright and open kitchen, dining, lounge overlooking pool and canal
- Well-appointed chef’s kitchen with granite bench-tops and ample storage
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Air conditioning to the living and bedrooms
- King size parents retreat includes study or reading area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||205|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|