Perfectly positioned on the high side of a quiet street in Mudgeeraba and ready for immediate enjoyment of skyline views and convenient life style.
The home’s versatile two-storey floor plan maximise space, natural light and functionality. Featuring polished wood floors and tiles throughout with open plan living spaces, ensuring hosts and guests are comfortably engaged. If you love to entertain then you will be impressed by the huge undercover patio; its elevated setting to catch the cool summer breezes is the definition of relaxation. Furthermore, you got the amazing views 365 days year round, and 24 hours a day, overlooking beautiful skylines of the Gold Coast.
- Generous 2-storey floor plan, 208 m2 home on 1000 m2 block of land
- Huge covered deck with city and mountain views, Outdoor Entertainment at its Best
- 4 bright and spacious bedrooms plus Rumpus Room/ Home office/ 5th Bedroom
- Beautiful Gold Coast Skyline Views
- Tiles and polished wooden floor throughout
- 4 air conditioners to bring ultra comfort
- Surrounded by Great schools including Somerset College, Kings College, All Saints and Clover Hill State School
- Short drive to Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, Robina or Varsity Lakes train stations, Bond University and more
Sellers are not testing the market, so be quick! This one won’t last!
Call Lindsay on 0481 350 888 to arrange your inspections or come to our open home!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|