Set on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac stands this immaculate 4 bedroom plus study residence.
Boasting two fabulously versatile levels featuring rooms of grand proportions and multiple living zones through-out -All naturally illuminated with an abundance of light.
Offering tranquil and secure living, this home will delight the established or growing family delivering an enviable lifestyle with its luxury fittings through-out.
Land size 518m2 approx.
Ground Floor Comprises:
• Formal dining room
• Stylish Formal sitting room with gas log fireplace
• Large light filled open plan living / family / dining area
• Stunning Blackwood Kitchen with Stone benchtops & butlers pantry
• Central powder room
• Bedroom with BIR’s & bathroom
• Double garage with remote access
First Floor Comprises:
• Stunning light filled Master Suite with walk in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Three Large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Large study/5th bedroom
• Pristine Central bathroom
• Vast family retreat / kids play area
Added Attractions: Solid timber stair case and quality timber boards, Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling , & alarm system
Ideally located in the heart of a premium locale only 12km from the CBD + within the prestigious Strathmore College Zone.
New owners will enjoy unsurpassed convenience with Derby Street, Cumberland Road buses and the open spaces of Raeburn Reserve all within walking distance.
Local shopping precincts, popular primary schools are just around the corner too and you’ll have terrific access to Citylink/Tullamarine Freeway and the airport.
A pocket defined by the fullness of its family lifestyle, this is a rare opportunity not be missed.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|