NEWLY REFRESHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE, READY TO MOVE IN NOW
- Large carpeted lounge and connecting formal dining area with gas space heater.
- Central meals and kitchen area with timber floors and gas upright cooker/oven.
- 3 spacious bedrooms (without robes) 2 with carpeted, 1 with floorboards.
- 1 rear facing sunroom/study area.
- Main bathroom with standing shower and separate bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Large fully gated rear yard with side access for on grass parking for 2 or more cars.
- On street parking available.
- Walking distance to Gowrie train station, and close access to Sydney road shops, Campbellfield shopping precinct and entry to M80 freeway.
- Freshly painted / refreshed throughout.
- Shed in backyard.
- Gardening not included.
- PROSPECTIVE PARTIES MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE OF ANY INSPECTION DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS – CALL AGENT TO BOOK – James 0426797266
- Private inspections available
*RAINE & HORNE, BRUNSWICK COVID-19 UPDATE
Raine & Horne, Brunswick remains committed to conducting our services in a safe and responsible manner.
Private inspections are now permitted for metropolitan Melbourne. To arrange a Private Inspection, please contact the agent to book your private appointment.
We’ll be adhering to the highest safety precautions. If you are attending a private inspection, you must wear a face mask and adhere to strict social distancing measures of 1 person per 4 square metres. All visitors must confirm that they are not ill and have not been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please note that our agents have the right to refuse entry to any property during a private inspection if any visitors are presenting with physical symptoms or are not wearing a face mask.
We look forward to taking you through in safety.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|