Centrally located, double fronted 3 bedroom home within a short stroll of Coburg Central Shopping, Coburg Rail Station and Sydney Road Tram to the City offers convenience and immediate living. Beautifully refurbished with period detail, the home enjoys Northerly rear yard, ensuite bathroom and two living zones.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Two large bedrooms (one with OFP)
• Formal lounge room with OFP
• Master Bedroom with full ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes
• Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Adjoining meals area overlooking sunny rear yard
• Separate full sized laundry
• Sparkling central bathroom
Featuring: Full side drive with remote roller door, split system heating and cooling throughout, polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and open fire places.
A wonderful opportunity to live in a central location with multiple car accommodation and a genuine walk to everything that Coburg has to offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||232|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|