Brunswick’s culture café lifestyle, funky restaurants, local bars and pubs are on offer in this hipster pocket.
Walk to Anstey rail station, Cosmo Sydney Rd, hop on a tram, sit on a bus, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to transportation.
The renowned Wilkinson building set the bench mark for Breese St and offers a glorious roof top terrace with 360 Degree views & bbq facilities to be enjoyed by all residents.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and private balcony
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Large separate study for dual use
• Chefs kitchen with gas cooking, pantry and dishwasher
• Adjoining meals area
• Expansive living opening to wide balcony
Featuring: Daikin heating and cooling, engineered timber floors, E Screen Blinds, secure undercover car space title (not a car stacker) storage cage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|