‘Buyers Must Register to inspect’.
Rooms of large proportions and massive kitchen meals overlooking tranquil rear yard make this home perfect for family living. Situated only 6 kms to the CBD and surrounded by every mode of transport add to the appeal. For the punters, Flemington racecourse is only a few minutes’ walk as are local shopping and a myriad of eateries.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Master bedroom with full wall of built in wardrobes.
• Two more spacious bedrooms (1 with built in wardrobes)
• Formal loungeroom with Coonara wood heater
• Massive kitchen/meals area overlooking rear yard and covered alfresco entertaining
• Functional kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, wall oven and dual drawer dishwasher
• Separate family bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and bidet
• Separate w/c
• Large fitted laundry
• ROW access for future on site car parking
• Recently repainted
Your opportunity to immediately live and enjoy this solid, well-proportioned home in quiet location awaits and if you desire, slowly enhance to your requirements.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|