Centrally located, double fronted 3 bedroom home within a short stroll of Coburg Central Shopping, Coburg Rail Station and Sydney Road Tram to the City offers convenience and immediate living. Beautifully refurbished with period detail , the home enjoys Northerly rear yard, decked entertaining area and two living zones.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Three large bedrooms (one with OFP)
• Formal lounge room with OFP
• Central bathroom with huge double shower
• Separate W/C
• Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Adjoining meals area overlooking sunny rear yard with large deck
• Separate laundry
• Carport /covered entertaining area
Featuring: Side access with remote gate, split system heating and cooling throughout, polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and open fire places.
A wonderful opportunity to live in a central location with multiple off street car accommodation and a genuine walk to everything that Coburg has to offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|