Standing proudly, with a prominent North facing street presence, this property is nestled in an exclusive pocket of Brunswick West. An opportunity exists to restore this family home to its former glory.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Three bedrooms, 2 with O.F.P
• Large master bedroom
• Open-plan original style kitchen
• Functional bathroom
• Solid foundation, re-stumped & levelled
• Slimline rainwater tanks with pump
• Huge rear yard with side access
• R.O.W access to carport for two or more cars
Its rustic floor boards, original fire places & lofty ceilings characterise Brunswick charm, so often sought but seldom found.
Set on a large 417 SQM block of land, within walking distance to many schools, parks, cafes, tram, bus, train & shopping, makes this a MUST see home for all.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|