Nestled in a block of only 5, this boutique c1950’s ground floor unit boasts an impressive internal living arrangement coupled with a large wrap around courtyard to offer you a unique and affordable entry into a first-class location.
Just minutes’ walk from Surrey Gardens, Surrey Hill Train Station & with easy access to both Canterbury Road & Riversdale Road this perfectly positioned home sits in one of the most peaceful & tranquil inner-city locations.
• Large living room with Northerly aspect & period features
• Well-appointed kitchen with separate meals area
• European Laundry
• Split system heating & cooling
• Central bathroom with WC
• Landscaped entertainer’s courtyard
• Large secure storage room
• Two generous bedrooms both with BIR’s
A great opportunity to purchase this beautiful unit that will only impress, inspection highly recommended.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|