https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=11994 < Watch the online auction from home or register to bid from home too!
A charming solid brick home featuring classic tuck pointed hawthorn façade, lofty ceilings & north/east facing court yard is an affordable entry into this tightly held pocket!
Enjoy weekends at the ever popular Edinburgh Gardens, sip a coffee at Brunswick street or enjoy a panino down Rathdowne Street, this beauty is all about position & lifestyle!
• Formal lounge with stunning ornamental fire place
• Stunning master bedroom with full width robes
• New York Style kitchen with Oodles of cupboard space
• Stone benchtops-Smeg cooking appliances & Dishwasher
• Stunning central bathroom features double shower and mosaic tiling, long vanity & built in Euro laundry.
• Open study or optional 2nd bedroom bathed in natural light with full width bir’s, overlooks and opens to rear court yard via French doors.
• ROW access.
A True Gem…
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|