Beautifully renovated and extended Californian Bungalow with multiple living zones, four spacious bedrooms, oozing period detail throughout will thrill large families that want it all. Summer days can be spent lounging around the pool whilst entertaining friends and family under the covered alfresco area. For those that work from home there is a private, self- contained studio off the garage, abundant storage and of course outdoor shower and w/c. Large 634m2 allotment and wide side drive to double garage offers easy off street parking.
• Welcoming formal entrance hallway
• Master bedroom with BIR’s and full ensuite bathroom
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with BIR’s
• Formal lounge room with OFP
• Central bathroom with freestanding claw bath and shower
• Separate w/c
• 3rd bedroom with BIR’s
• Huge 2nd level 4th bedroom with pool views
• Massive living /meals area opening to covered, heated alfresco(overlooking rear yard)
• Adjoining fully equipped kitchen with two pantries, heaps of bench and cupboard space
Featuring: lead lighting, polished Baltic pine floorboards, quality window furnishings, gas ducted heating, multiple split systems, salt water chlorinated pool with solar heating and pool equipment, remote garage and gate, security alarm system.
This wonderful family home has everything you could ever need to entertain, live comfortably and enjoy easy access to transport, schools, shopping , Citylink and Tullamarine Freeways.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||226|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|