*Unit 4/70 Loch Street is under application *
Unit 3/70 Loch Street is still available. Please enquire and I can send you images of this property to reference. Private inspections are now available to be booked.
Newly refreshed 2 Bedroom, twin level apartment. Close to all the action!
TO WATCH HOUSE-TOUR VIDEO PLEASE CLICK HERE: > https://youtu.be/_Q0kY1gUUuw
- Close proximity to Coburg train station
- Walking distance to Coburg Woolworths and Coles supermarkets
- Walking distance to Sydney Rd shops and trams
- Split floor apartment
- Ideally suited to professional tenants
- Open plan kitchen and lounge area with freestanding electric heater and tile floors
- Downstairs laundry with old model dryer
- Stairwell access to upper floor
- 2x good size bedrooms with 1x with built in robes, 1x with built in shelves and both with wall to wall carpet
- Bathroom with shower over bath and electric element heater.
- 1x Remote access car space
- Property has been recently updated with new range hood, new blinds, new paint and new vanity in bathroom.
3/70 Loch St Coburg is also available for lease at $320 per week. This property shares the same features as unit 4. Property has also been upgraded recently by owner.
Call agent – James Fenton – 0426797266
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||232|
|Median Rental Price||$531 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|