Nestled in this highly sought after landmark apartment complex a rare opportunity exists for first home buyers and rental investors alike.
An enviable lifestyle awaits with cosmopolitan Lygon Street, Rathdowne Village and Melbourne University only a stone’s throw away.
Enjoy a coffee break at Brunetti, catch a film at Cinema Nova or a tasty bite at one of the many renowned restaurants & cafs.
• Security entrance
• Palatial garden surrounds
• One large bedroom-Plus built in Robes
• Large central bathroom off the hall
• Long vanity and bathtub included in central bathroom
• Open plan living with ample light & space heater
• Laundry with FP clothes dryer included
• Private Juliette balcony
• Under cover traditional Car Space on Title. (Not a Stacker)
• Easy walking access to CBD
A solid rental track record means investors peace of mind- First home buyers pay $0.00 in Stamp Duty.
Inspection highly recommended.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||186|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|