As you enter this home you immediately feel a sense of space, light and comfort.
Not your ordinary build this near new home has been architecturally inspired. Its contemporary bespoke fitout is dominated by warm textured cabinetry, quality tiling and carpets combined with a neutral colour palate to ease you into the day.
Enjoy a cool breeze from the vast outdoor terrace with views across Moonee Valley and surrounds while taking in a picture perfect sunset.
Zoned for Strathmore High and only meters walk to Pascoe Vale station makes this a must see property!
• Formal entrance hallway
• Large study
• Fully fitted laundry
• Double remote garage with storage and workshop space
• Vast open plan living to full width balcony
• Stunning kitchen with meters of bench stone space, breakfast bar and pantry
• Stainless steel Asko appliances
• Master suite with built in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom with double shower and dual vanities.
• Two more spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Powder room
• Central family bathroom with double shower
Added attractions include:
• Split system heating and cooling throughout, double e screen window furnishings, alarm, ducted vacuum, intercom system, underground water tank, balcony with strip heating and remote blind with high wind detector to mention a few.
Note: Builders Guarantee Applies.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||193|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|