This property is a little beauty. A 556sqm block gently sloping towards the street, with a 2-bedroom house situated at the front of the block, this makes for an ideal site to add a granny flat at the back.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or an investor, this is a great place to start. You can’t go wrong, being able to collect rent whilst you build the granny flat. A great property for your investment portfolio.
Situated in a lakeside suburb, close to the freeway, this has become a very popular suburb.
• High Ceilings
• Timber Floorboards throughout
• Larger than average single lockup garage
• Rates $1381.15 pa
• Close to waterfront walking and bike path
• Playground and sports grounds are nice and handy
• Great location for fishing and boating
• Handy to local shops
• Short walk to both primary & high schools
• Several Child Care Centres close at hand
• Supermarkets, hardware, hospital all close by
• Easy access to the freeway
• Large drive-thru carport with access to the back yard
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$378 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$329 p.w.|