As you step inside through the over sized front door the abundance of space and natural light greets you and streams in through the open modern floor plan. This generous single level family home just keeps going and going and offers a fresh feel throughout… and is truly a must to inspect to appreciate all your new home has to offer.
• Recently and extensively renovated you will take note of the quality fittings and fixtures used throughout the home from the quality tapware, energy saving LED lighting to new floorings that flow seamlessly, all new electricity upgrade and freshly painted throughout the house – all the hard work is done – Just sit back and enjoy.
• Four well sized bedrooms complete with built in robes plus the considerable walk through his and hers wardrobes to the master suite are a real bonus. The HUGE main lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool on those hot summer days and warm on the those cold winter nights. With the separate formal lounge, dining and family areas plus the massive rumpus/media room which could be used as a 5th bedroom – there is room for the whole family.
• Positioned perfectly in an envious tightly held pocket of Woongarrah and surrounded by other quality homes, you will feel right at home. Easterly facing you will enjoy the picturesque and serene outlook from your master bedroom, front porch and entertaining deck – you will fall in love with the stunning evening sunsets that stream across the sky. Enjoy leisurely strolls with the kids and pets to the local walking track and reserve just around the corner.
• Cooks and entertainers will enjoy the extensive kitchen complete with modern stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher, double sink, new pull-out tap, loads of cupboard and bench space + built in breakfast bar. Further to this is the meals and dining area that opens on the outdoor entertaining space.
• The renovated and well equipped main and ensuite bathrooms are sure to impress with oversized showers, wall hung vanities along with quality tapware and finishes all the hard work is done. Just sit back and enjoy.
• With supreme privacy the large fully fenced 632m2 block offers ample room for a swimming pool, the kid’s trampolines and swing sets surrounded by low maintenance and established grounds and gardens. The massive hardwood entertaining deck is just perfect for your next BBQ with ample room, get the whole family over for your next get together or add a spa bath and furniture and make this area your new outdoor living area.
• The spacious double remote entry garage with drive through access for the boat or trailer is perfect for the tools and toys with built in shelving and storage plus still room for off street parking for a further 2-4 cars. And feel safe and secure with the security alarm system and sensor lights.
With such easy access to the freeway it makes commuting a breeze and so close to the local primary and secondary schools, shopping centre and pristine surfing beaches of the Central Coast – what are you waiting for?
Inspections are available upon request please call me to arrange your own private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|