The body corporate fees for this unit are among the lowest in Bunbury. Enhanced by the free-flowing floor plan that draws you outside to the finest yard designed to give you all season entertainment, you will never need to go on a holiday. Great street-appeal is just the beginning. The open-plan living room is flooded with natural light that is augmented by the attractive flooring and pleasing decor.
Enjoy the practicality of an oversized breakfast bar in the functional kitchen. Each of the bedrooms are of a generous size and include built in robes for storage.
• Carpeted rooms for warmth and comfort
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Updated kitchen with ample storage
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Fully tiled bathroom for easy cleaning
• Under cover car parking
• Perfectly positioned in the complex
• Over 55’s accommodation
• Walking distance to Big W shopping complex
• Koombana park and the inlet, close by if you like to walk for exercise
• Restaurants bars, all close by
This property is charming and a must to inspect.
This residence is appealing in every sense, so don’t delay – call Susan Pitts now to arrange your viewing!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|