1/45 Marlston Drive, Bunbury, WA 6230
Sold for $430,000 (Apr 24, 2023)
Instant Appeal With Future Promise!
Situated in a convenient location within easy walking distance of amenities, this character-filled home oozes charm and appeal. Enjoying a brilliant location, this secure 3-story apartment home with plenty of natural light is an exceptional place to live. A readymade investment in an area of consistently high demand. You might say this home is the perfect combination of space, light privacy, and location.
This modern, well-maintained apartment is the ideal base for enjoying a fantastic city lifestyle. The large central living area is roomy and light and flows out onto a generously sized balcony. Enjoy the possibilities that come with a very spacious, functional kitchen. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you'll love to wake up in every morning. The balcony off the dining area is a live view of the landscaped, Bunbury's Jacobs ladder, to the lookout. Lush greenery views in every direction.
• Sliding glass doors to balconies overlooking the leafy streetscape and the complex pool area
• Exceptional investment promising a consistent rental return
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with a modern ensuite
• Spacious living area which will cater to large furniture
• The kitchen has a great outlook of trees and passing traffic to the beach and town center
• The second bathroom is well-positioned for guests and the second bedroom
• Well-maintained courtyard
• Inground pool perfect for your morning exercise or family fun
• Your own, Secure 2 car lock up garage with entry via a laneway exclusively to the residence
• Security is of a high with lock up foyer entry.
• 3 stories enable you to have your own space and privacy Just moments from the beach, CBD, café, and everything beautiful Bunbury has to offer, this home offers privacy and an enviable lifestyle only a select few are privileged to enjoy. Don't miss out on this ripper of a home, only a stone's throw away from the beach, inlet, parks, nature's beauty and so much more. The property is proudly marketed by Susan Pitts
- please call 0438174918 today for all enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22055158
- Property Type:Unit
- Building / Floor Area:130 sqm
- Land Area:207 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||61 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|