This adorable, fully renovated cottage style family home offers all the charm and character that you would expect in a home of its era. A solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle. The home itself is a secluded private haven perfect for a peaceful mind. This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light.
With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. The kitchen is truly the hub of the home and is well designed with a unique layout optimising storage for your cooking essentials. There are 3 bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe, plus the master bedroom is accompanied by an ensuite. Well established landscaped gardens and fruit trees surround this impressive and welcoming home.
• Convenient position at the end of a cul-de-sack
• Flat 827m2 block
• Powered double door size workshop
• Garage off the main home to lock up your car
• Fireplace’s for warmth on those chilly evenings
• Impressive, renovated kitchen
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Fully tiled new bathrooms for easy cleaning
• There’s a separate lounge room which has a lovely wood fire – ideal for enjoying those winter nights
• Games room you can put your pool table in
• Lush landscaped grounds include side access for boat or van
• Abundance of fruit trees and veggie gardens
• Rainwater tank is one extra bonus
• Solar panels another bonus
Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Bunbury . Hospital and Uni just a hope step and jump away.
A very nice cul-de-sac street with great neighbours. Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
Stop dreaming and make this home yours!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|