Impressive street appeal, sprawling interior space and premium location merge to create the perfect family residence. This stylish house offers a comfortable residence. The backyard is level, fully fenced and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play. Relax with friends and family at the undercover entertaining area while overlooking the beautiful established garden and lawn area.
With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. 3 spacious bedrooms are included in this property, all with wardrobes and the master featuring a private ensuite. There’s side access too, for extra convenience of parking your van or large toys.
• Highly sought after area close to school and local amenities
• Total land area of 754sqm
• Picturesque family home on unique corner block
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• Carpeted master bedroom with walk-in robes
• The garden is a delight with numerous space for entertaining
• Insect screens and security screens installed for summer comfort
• Double Lock up Garage
• Loads of access to park your huge caravan or yacht
• Formal lounge / theatre room
• Open plan living area, family room
Being only moments away from variety of bars, cafes, restaurants, shopping, school and local sporting facilities, this central location hard to beat!
This is a rare opportunity to purchase in Treendale with endless opportunities to renovate or move straight in and take advantage of the lifestyle location. Acquire this home by arranging an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||383|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|