This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout. To ensure your comfort all year round the home is fitted with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and a wood-log fireplace. The main living room is complete with high ceilings, a fireplace and an abundance of natural light. Its generously sized bedrooms and stylish living/dining areas make this property an entertainer’s dream.
A very private location in a cul-de-sac surrounded by trees and shrubs. The kitchen is a statement in style. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The home sits on a leafy 808 child-friendly block where entertaining family and friends can be made a breeze with the covered entertaining area.
• Flat 808m2 block
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
• Private ,massive and outdoor entertaining area
• Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• The bathroom features neutral tones and a combined shower and bath
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden
• Gas hot water system
• Separate workshop/studio/teenage retreat
. Easy access to the rear of block
. Room to park caravans and boats
Just move in and enjoy!
This property is a must see, Exclusive to Susan.
Contact, Susan Pitts today for a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|