If you are looking for a great value buy in this market then this house is for you. No extra work to be done to the house – just move straight in. Designed by busy people with busy people in mind, this is a perfect home to raise your children.
The master’s walk-in robe will not disappoint You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes in each. The property provides good rear access from the drive through garaging, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
• Located within easy access to the beach and local schools
• Park next door is great for the family and children
• Picturesque family home on unique corner block next door to the park
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• lock-up garage with yard access and a shed
• Undercover carport and a large storage area for your fishing gear, surfboards & beach toys
• Large windows for natural light. Loads of light even on a wet day
• Very attractive for a first home buyer or if you are looking to down size to enjoy more of life
With many of the best schools nearby it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families. Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location?
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Usher.
Please contact Susan Pitts at any time to inquire about this amazing home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|