This home is neat and tidy, the kind that turns people’s heads as they drive by. This house is perfect for those not wanting to compromise on size, space and location for the price. This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout. The expansive 700sqm block includes lush green grass – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The large rear outdoor entertaining area overlooks the low maintenance backyard and offers an additional lock up powered workshop with room for all your outdoor equipment. The property provides good rear access from the drive through garaging, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
• Short walk to parks, school, public transport and Bunbury Forum shopping centre
• Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
• Low maintenance and ready to move straight into
• Spread out and relax in the evening in the spacious TV / living room
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Off the kitchen is a separate lounge room / theatre room
• Separate dining room can convert to a study room
• Combined bath and shower with yesterdays era
• Glass doors lead out to an undercover patio for entertaining
• Light-filled dining space enjoys a glorious outlook to the garden
• Room for your veggie garden
• Workshop with single phase power
Supremely inviting, this beautiful home is the ultimate in convenience being minutes from schools, shops, transport and established cafes. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Bunbury.
This luxurious residence presents in “as new” condition. Call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 to inspect for yourself.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|