Positioned near a delightfully child-friendly park and an easy walk to shops and schools, this is a location of pure convenience. Spacious and light filled, the practical and generously proportioned layout offers the entire family the perfect balance of togetherness and seclusion. The BBQ area is ideal for entertaining and the yard is secure with an additional grassed area. Offering a safe and secure space, the fully fenced area is ideal for children and pets to play while parents unwind.
On your front porch enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. A solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle. The main living room is complete with high ceilings, a fireplace heating your hws as well in the winter and an abundance of natural light. You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes in each.
• Located within easy access to the beach and local school and shops
• Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• large kitchen with separate dining area
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• 2 separate bathrooms, the second being in the laundry
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden
• Large formal lounge / theatre room
• Open plan family room
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout and solar water heating help make this home super comfy
• Solar panels for electricity low costings
• Combustion fire is an option for the winter months
• Light-filled dining space enjoys a glorious outlook to the garden
• Lock up garage with hobby workshop to the side
• Security screens to all windows
• Access to the side to park your boat or van
With solar panels, ducted air-conditioning and a double lock up garage, this property is well located, and close to local schools and shops.
An inspection of this property is a MUST so call Susan Pitts today on 0438174918 as homes like this that are priced to sell don’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|