Absolute Koombana Inlet front living is in limited supply but you will always be in the absolute front row with this one. This package offers a magnificent parcel of absolute prime waterfront. Beautiful light filled rooms, high ceilings and gorgeous character features only just begins to describe what’s on offer here. Great street-appeal is just the beginning.
As you enter the unit you will be automatically drawn to the magnificent panoramic water views. The living area is inviting, and light filled with polished timber floors throughout. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. The Fully fenced backyard is perfect for children and pets to play safely.
• This property is just a walk from the beach
• Right on the Koombana water inlet
• Private courtyard perfect for an entertaining area
• Front porch to watch the dolphins and boats go by
• Renovated kitchen with updated appliances
• Family-sized bathroom is renovated also
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Private off-street car parking
• Walk to the CBD
• At night watch the city lights from your front
• Walk to the café and restaurant
• Parade Hotel just up the road as well
With the beach just a few strides away there is no reason for not dipping your toes in the surf every day if you wish.
If you have been seeking a trendy inner-city lifestyle opportunity, then look no further than this one. Position plus potential make this an excellent buyer opportunity.
Make your dream a reality. Call now, inspect today, and enjoy your future!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
Cooinda Primary School
|10 Allen Street East Bunbury WA 6230||Primary||Government||0.82 km|
Bunbury Primary School
|2 Lovegrove Avenue Bunbury WA 6230||Primary||Government||1.15 km|
Bunbury Senior High School
|10 Haig Crescent Bunbury WA 6230||Secondary||Government||1.46 km|
South Bunbury Primary School
|South Bunbury Education Support Centre||Special||Government||1.55 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.