The body corporate fees for this unit are among the lowest. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. This over 55’s unit is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in!
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile.
• The property offers an enviable lifestyle of the Koombana inlet, parks, bikeways and dining options
• Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
• Private courtyard perfect for an entertaining area
• Reverse cycle, split system air-conditioning for climate control
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Fully renovated kitchen
• Fully tiled bathroom for easy cleaning
• The property offers plenty of storage throughout the home
With a host of shopping at your doorstep, the lifestyle opportunities are endless. Take a walk with a gelato after a meal from one of the fabulous eateries surrounding your new home. Koombana inlet, Dolphin Centre and Big W. Where else can you buy a neat unit at this price, in such a great location?
Not a cent to spend just move in and enjoy!
An inspection of this property is a MUST so call Susan Pitts today on 0438174918 as homes like this that are priced to sell don’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|