The open-plan living room is flooded with natural light that is augmented by the attractive flooring and pleasing decor.
Keep cool year-round with a large split system air-conditioner in the main living area. There’s enough grassed space for the kids to play and the whole area is fenced and extremely private.
• Close to parks, school and bus
• Farmers markets walking distance away if you like to walk places
• Walk to the private and public schools
• Only traffic living in the street goes by
• Floor plans is designed with the master room at the rear of this home
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Good sized bedroom is enhanced by plenty of natural light
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Parking for boat, caravan or extra cars
With quality state and private schools close by, this home is perfectly located.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase in Glen Iris with endless opportunities to renovate or move straight in and take advantage of the lifestyle location.
Acquire this home by arranging an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|