Loads of potential, just a stone’s throw to town and our beaches. Brimming with street appeal, this first class family home delivers lifestyle excellence. The backyard is a fully fenced private oasis, ready-made for pets and young children. Relax with friends and family at the undercover entertaining area while overlooking the beautiful established garden and lawn area.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere.
• A short distance to the schools, bus stops and parks
• Total land area of 762sqm
• Spacious open plan layout features separate lounge and dining zones
• Air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
• Large workshop with easy access to via the side of the garage
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Main bathroom with shower and bath act as a semi ensuite
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Garage with remote is secure.
• Combustion wood stove to heat the whole home
Located conveniently close to the finest schools and shopping centres, this home is ready for you to make your own. Located in a family-friendly suburb is this spacious and charming home.
Just move in and enjoy!
It is little wonder this precinct of South Bunbury is sought after. Call to inspect this home today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|College Row School||Special||Government||0.32 km|
Adam Road Primary School
|1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
|Newton Moore Education Support Centre||1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Special||Government||0.41 km|
|College Row School||College Row Bunbury WA 6230||Special||Government||0.43 km|
Newton Moore Senior High School
|1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Secondary||Government||0.46 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.