Beautifully finished with a neutral colour scheme, you are located close to amazing restaurants, cafes and shopping centre, Eaton Fair, as well as sporting facilities. This home must be inspected to appreciate it fully. Boasting so much space, any family is going to feel right at home here. Whether it’s the study or the private entertaining area out the back – everything in between is sure to impress. The backyard is level, fully fenced and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play. Enjoying garden views in every direction, the home has been designed for complete privacy, surrounded by established, landscaped grounds and open lawn areas.
The modern interiors are filled with natural light and come with air-conditioning. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. The master bedroom is complete with a full ensuite and spacious walk-in wardrobe. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere.
• Highly sought-after area close to school and local amenities
• Eaton Fair can be walking distance away especially if you want to have a drink at the outlets
• Total land area of 575sqm
• Private courtyard/patio area perfect for all year-round entertaining area
• Air-conditioning for comfort all year round
• Open plan living with plenty of natural light
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• Meals and family room living
• Formal lounge in a separate location
• Carpet in 3 bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• A sizeable shed with power connected has more than enough room for a workshop and to hold all your tools
• Secured garage for cars, boats and storage
• Plenty of parking for your large toys etc.
• Home built in 2007
• Approx. 139sqm living areas
• Rear complex is perfect for security and privacy
Families will appreciate the of quality of the nearby school, parks and facilities in the area, with a sports field just moments from your door. Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location? The double garage is oversized and has amazing storage.
Stop dreaming and make this home yours!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|