Opening to capture a leafy outlook close to parks, walkways and bathed in morning light that filters through the treetops, this is a home of wide appeal. This neat and tidy home is loaded with charm and character. This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
The living area is inviting, and light filled throughout. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The property provides good access to the rear from the drive through garaging, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Spacious inside and out with a courtyard garden
• Formal lounge and casual living areas
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Ceiling fans for summer comfort
• Fully landscaped garden of low maintenance
• Enclosed patio
• Open patio area for BBQ’s
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• There is a lockup garage and workshop with work benches
• Cul-de-sac location
• Brick home built 1981
With quality state and private schools close by, this home is perfectly located. Located in a well-established area, surrounded by trees and parks this area is sure to please your family. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
It is little wonder this precinct of Usher is sought after. Call to inspect this home today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|