This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location, this property is situated just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling, public transport and a shopping centre. The home is practical and generously proportioned, providing functional living and entertaining spaces to enjoy. Out the back, the full length patio area is perfect for outdoor entertaining and is surrounded by well-established gardens. The expansive 1024sqm block includes lush green grass – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets.
A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you’ll love to wake up in every morning. 3 spacious bedrooms are included in this property, all with built-in wardrobes and the master featuring a private ensuite with a large shower. A sumptuous feeling of space is achieved by the soaring ceilings and full height glass sliders. Double door entry is one of the many characteristic this home has to offer.
• Great location close to everywhere and everything!
• Total land area of 1024sqm
• Side entry to massive powered workshop
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning & a fireplace so you can live in comfort all year round
• The living space features fireplace and a split-system air-conditioner
• Modern, open plan kitchen
• Carpeted master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Tiled bathroom for easy cleaning
• Large rain water tanks for irrigation
• Solar panels and solar hot water
• Large lock-up garage,
• Separate laundry is spacious
• Open plan living and meals area
• Separate room for a theatre or games room
With schools, shopping and dining precincts, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. If the country lifestyle is what you are after for your family and friends, this is one you have been waiting for. The fully enclosed yard is secure for children and pets. There is also a double lock-up workshop and extensive off-street parking.
Contact Susan Pitts 0438 174 918 on for further information and to inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|