This home is ideal for the first home buyer, investor, or downsizer looking for a secure lock up and leave lifestyle. This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal. This is a home with an abundance of charm and character. The yard is a great size at approx. 474 m2 and is fenced and secure for children and pets too.
The Character home boasts large bedrooms all saturated with natural light. There’s side access too, for extra convenience with more than enough room to park boats, vans and all the big toys.
• Wooden floorboards under the floor coverings
• High ceilings throughout is traditional for this age home
• Carpeted bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Spacious kitchen for functional cooking
• Formal Lounge / Theatre room is a separate living
• Heating and cooling is available
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• 2 side accesses is perfect to choose where to build your workshop
• Still room for the pets and children to play
• To invest? Offers a great return
• Park and shops all walking distance
• School walking distance
• Great location of Carey Park
• On approx. 474sqm of land
• Storage space is not a problem as the garden shed has a generous storage room
Settle into this home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. This home offers an opportunity to access the Carey Park property market at a very affordable level.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change this home is a must-see! Contact Susan Pitts 0438174918 to arrange a suitable time to view.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|