Positioned near a delightfully child-friendly park and an easy walk to shops and schools, this is a location of pure convenience. Nestled away from the street in leafy surrounds, this peaceful residence is neatly presented and ideal for an investor or first home buyer, or simply downsize to retire. The home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. This beautiful light-infused home presents an irresistible package in a truly enviable lifestyle locality.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors there’s enough grassed space for the kids to play and the whole area is fenced and extremely private. The garage has a shoppers entry with extra height and extra width for large vehicles with a roof rack.
• Built in 2007 – still as new looking as yesterday
• Highly sought after area close to school and local amenities
• Well-maintained home with lovely gardens
• Air-conditioned for summer comfort
• Kitchen with separate dining area
• Walk in pantry big enough for a months shopping
• The main bedroom has a stylish ensuite with walk-in robe
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• 2 separate bathrooms
• There is a 2 car lock up shoppers entry
• The property offers plenty of storage throughout the home
• No strata company
• No strata fees
• this unit is hidden and private
• Extra height for a 4wd wheel drive, extra width
• Store room – Workshop area off garage is convenient
Peacefully nestled amongst great neighbours, this home is conveniently situated within close proximity to shops, public transports, schools and beautiful parks, this location cannot be more ideal. Where else can you buy an upgrade unit at this price, in such a great location?
Get in touch with Susan Pitts today to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|