A light-filled and open floor plan is complemented with tiling and neutral tones throughout. If you are looking for the perfect first home or investment at $300.00 per week, this one ticks all the boxes! Welcoming you into the home is the beautifully landscaped front lawn which creates a strong street appeal. The fully landscaped gardens and paved outdoor area make this so easy to care for and incredibly low maintenance.
A sliding glass door opens out to an expansive, undercover outdoor entertainment area creating the perfect open space for entertaining guests throughout the year. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. The surprisingly spacious master bedroom includes a fabulous ensuite and robe to accommodate even the largest shoe collection. The home features 3 bedrooms all with plush carpet and 2 spacious and modern bathrooms.
• Easy walk to the beaches, Koombana walk ways, shops & cafe precinct
• Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
• Tiles compliment the living areas for easy care
• Carpeted bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Open plan living with plenty of natural light
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Good sized bedroom is enhanced by plenty of natural light
• Leafy and private alfresco
Equally attractive to first home buyers and investors alike and situated in a brilliant location between the city and the beach.
This property represents great value in this section of the market and would make a canny investment.
This home is ready to make yours! Contact Susan Pitts today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|