This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location, this property is situated just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling, public transport and a shopping centre. Come and view this wonderful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home set on a quiet street just a couple minutes drive from the CBD or the beach! This remarkably well-positioned home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on ‘lifestyle’ without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy. A magnificent, sparkling, in-ground pool and deck make this home perfect for entertaining.
A modern kitchen with its elegant finishes and stainless steel appliances. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play! Outside you are welcomed with a remote access double garage, and a lockable workshop to the side that is ideal for storing garden tools, boat or camper trailer and caravan
• Outstanding schools and magnificent beaches are within strolling distance
• Total land area of 930 sqm
• High ceilings and ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout
• This renovated character home has tremendous street appeal
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Main bathroom with shower and bath
• Modern kitchen is spacious
• Meals area caters for large dining table
• Huge lounge with French doors opening to the front porch
• Fully landscaped garden, gymnasium and outdoor barbecue area
• Sparkling pool
• Outdoor entertaining for all 4 seasons with services.
• Solar panels and solar hot water
• Bore is a huge cost saving
• Rain water tanks for drinking or watering
With solar panels, ducted air-conditioning and a double lock up garage, this property is well located, and close to local schools and shops. This property offers a fabulous lifestyle with only a short walk to shops for your everyday needs.
Additional features include the on-site gym and a BBQ area with the sparkling in ground pool.
Inspections by private appointment – call Susan Pitts on 0438174918 now.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|