This private sanctuary showcases an exquisite blend of charm with today’s modern living. This impeccable residence on a 760m2 block places great emphasis on entertaining in style, with a free flowing open plan design. This beautifully designed family house showcases an exceptionally versatile layout. This home oozes a sense of warmth and peace, with spacious rooms and large picture windows that allow you to enjoy the natural elements of the outside from within.
Impressive throughout, the home is situated in a highly desirable quiet street with the convenience of local schools, shops and sports facilities just a short drive away. The large, light-filled living area is kept cool by the split system air-conditioning. Built to last, the home offers generous bedrooms with the master entailing an -ensuite. You can enjoy your time entertaining friends and family while your children play in the fully fenced, secure yard.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park
• Popular Eaton growth corridor
• Solid brick construction, easy-care tile and carpeted floors
• Well maintained and ready to move into
• The open-plan living and dining is both spacious and practical
• The good-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower with tiles for easy maintenance
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Large functional laundry with extra storage space
Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby.
This solid brick one level family home is tiled for convenience, freshly painted throughout and is made for low maintenance and comfortable living. This home is “move in ready”, with all the modern features you desire!
Inspect to appreciate the difference. Call Alec Marra on +61418931367 today
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|